Give your venue a dash of RGB mixing with this 24 LED color bank. Whether you use this fixture on the floor to bounce off of a disco ball, or from above the stage to add texture to the action, the COLORdash Batten DMX LED color bank is a great addition to your event. It works in 3-, 4-, 10-, and 12-channel DMX modes, but is also capable of RGB color mixing without the DMX controller. The COLORdash Batten has its own built-in automated programs, as well as the ability to recall custom programs via master/slave or DMX. It has twenty-four 1W LEDs (8 red, 8 green, 8 blue) and comes with brackets for connecting multiple units for even more coloration.
- 3, 4, 5, 10, 12, 16, 30, 40, 60 or 80-channel DMX-512 LED bank system (with ID addressing)
- RGBW color mixing with or without DMX controller
- Color temperature presets (3,200°K - 10,000°K) or create your own
- Built-in automated programs via master/slave or DMX
- Program and recall custom programs via master/slave or DMX
- Adjustable fan speeds
- High-power, 1W – 5W (350mA – 900mA) LEDs
- 3-pin and 5-pin DMX connections
- Hyper Color™ allows the LEDs to be driven at higher current for increased output
- Additional power output: max 4 or 9 units @ 120V (see manual for details)
- LCD display with password protection
- Battery-powered display for setup without power
- Total Wattage: 24
- Power Draw: 45 watts/ .7 amps
- Dimensions: 17.5' x 3.1" x 7.4"
- Weight: 7.9 lbs.